The deadline for pre-ordering meals and special meal orders
(gluten free, vegan, etc) is now over.
Come to our dream conference. You’ll be part of a big, diverse dream family – and you may make some of the best friends of your life! Enjoy exploring your dreams in beautiful Arizona during this 5-day dream extravaganza. 16th – 20th June, 2018, in Scottsdale, Arizona. We hope to see you there.
KEY DATES AND DEADLINE NOTICES
- SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
- ACCOMMODATIONS | ROOMMATE AND TRAVELSHARE
- Roommate and Travelshare blog now open!
- Room Reservations
Reserve your room with our block discount room reservation code! IASD Group Special rates for this resort hotel are $89/room/night. The block is limited and reservation cutoff date is 1 June 2018 at which times rooms will be available only on a space available basis. We also have secured the discounted rates for 3 days before and after the conference for those who want to travel around the area or enjoy the resort.
- WEATHER INFORMATION for Scottsdale and the Arizona High Country.
- TRAVEL INFORMATION.
- TOURING INFORMATION
- Tour the word famous attractions in the cool Arizona High Country (Grand Canyon, Sedona etc.) and those around Phoenix and Scottsdale before or after the conference.
About the Conference
Join Our Keynote Speakers & about 140 Presenters from around the Globe!
- 5-day event of: presentations, symposia, panels, workshops and dream groups.
- Everyone is Welcome – whether you are a professional, a dreamworker, or just a curious or interested dreamer. It features peer reviewed presentations and workshops, in a multidisciplinary program including the scientific, psychological, spiritual, artistic, healing, lucid and extraordinary and cultural aspects of dreaming.
- International: about 140 presenters from 20 countries around the world,
- Multidisciplinary Tracks Include: Research; Theory; Clinical Approaches; Dreamwork; Spirituality; Healing; Extraordinary and Lucid Dreams; Arts; Education; Culture and History
- Foundational Courses: includes mini-tutorials on the Science & Psychology of dreaming; Lucid Dreaming; the History and Culture of Dreaming
- Special events: include opening and art receptions, a Dream Art Exhibition, a PSI Dreaming Contest, and the ever popular costume Dream Ball
(From Left to Right)
Robert Stickgold, PhD – “Sleep, Memory and Dreams: Tying It All Together”
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School
Fariba Bogzaran, PhD – “Dream Incubation and Creative Consciousness”
- Founder of the Dream Studies Program at John F. Kennedy University and author of Extraordinary Dreams
Stanley Krippner, PhD – “50 Years of Dream-ESP Experiments: Some Surprising Evidence”
- Dr. Krippner is professor of psychology at Saybrook University, San Francisco. He was a past president of IASD, former Director of the Maimonides Medical Center Dream Research Laboratory in Brooklyn NY and recipient of the APA Award for Distinguished Contributions to the International Advancement of Psychology in 2002.
Katja Valli, PhD – “Avatars in the Virtual Reality of Dreams”
- Senior Researcher at the Department of Psychology, University of Turku, Finland; IASD Research Committee Chair
About the Venue
The Venue is in the beautiful Frank Lloyd Wright style Doubletree Paradise Valley resort hotel, where we have negotiated a low nightly rate of $89 per room. It is also a perfect location for attendees who want to stay over a few days to visit the many unique and exciting destination sites in Arizona such as the geological wonders of the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Meteor Crater, Petrified Forest and the old Western towns and Native American historical sites – or the unique Museums, Art Galleries and Shops in the Phoenix area. The hotel is 12 miles from the Phoenix Sky Harbor international airport.