Preliminary for Planning Only
Conference Registration will open online mid-SEPTEMBER 2017
1) REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT FORM INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE:
- Read These Instructions;
- Select the Register Here button at bottom and make your selections
- Complete the Payment.
2) NOTE THE DISCOUNT DEADLINES!
There are conference fee discounts for:
- Early Bird Discounts for anyone who registers by 31 December 2017
- Early discount for anyone who register by 15 April 2018
3) DETERMINE WHETHER YOU WANT TO JOIN IASD TO REGISTER AT MEMBER RATES!
Conference discounts for members, in the range of 10% to 15% lower than non-member fees, pay for most of your membership fees. For example: with an individual general membership $100 membership fee can save you up to $80 on the conference depending on registration category; and for a student/limited-income membership of $65 you could save $40 on the conference. To Join or Renew your membership CLICK HERE then return to this form when finished.
4) ARE YOU REGISTERING A COMPANION AS WELL?
Companions to conference attendees who wish to reserve services, such as meals, should fill out a separate form whether they plan to attend the conference sessions or not.
5) MAKE YOUR LODGING RESERVATION DIRECTLY WITH THE HOTEL
- The conference hotel – Doubletree Resort Paradise Valley – is the best lodging choice for rooms (at the IASD discount of $89 per night) for ease in getting to the conference events on time. For your convenience IASD has committed to a block of 160 discounted rooms for that special rate, so we encourage you to please stay there if you can – it also helps IASD to meet our commitment and avoid our becoming responsible for unsold or cancelled rooms.
- Discounted room rates are $89 per night for a Single or Double room pre-tax (there are no other service fees). The deadline for discounted reservations is 1 June 2018.
- We also have secured the discounted rates for 3 days before and after the conference for those who want to travel around the area or enjoy the resort.
- Go to the Travel and Accommodations link for reservation instructions, prices, hotel and room descriptions and other information.
NOTE: If you link to any of the above pages, please return to the Registration main page again to select this page and complete your conference registration.
Full Conference Fee:
- Included:The conference will be held from the evening of Saturday, 16 June through the evening of Wednesday, 20 June 2018. The full conference fee includes conference presentations, the opening and arts receptions, participation in the PSI Dreaming contest and the Dream Ball.
- Excluded: transportation, lodging, meals and other items listed below which are reserved separately from the conference fees.
|Early Bird – all until 31 Dec 2017; and Presenters***
(until 1 March)
Until 15 Apr 2018*
After 15 Apr 2018
|IASD Member||$ 500||$ 520||$ 540|
|Non-Member||$ 580||$ 600||$ 620|
|Member Student*||$ 410||$ 430||$ 450|
|Non-Member Student*||$ 450||$ 470||$ 490|
|Restricted / Limited Student / Partial Scholarship**||$ 180||$ 180||$ 180|
|· ***Approved presenters must register before 1 March 2018 to remain on the program. Fees are non-refundable after that date. Refunds before that date will be less a $100 processing fee, unless presentation is not accepted in which case there will be a full refund.
· Student/Limited Income Rates
* Limited Income applies under $22,000 US annually
This heavily discounted fee is in lieu of the above conference fees for pre-approved volunteers that work on site. An initial $180 non-refundable fee will be required, $100 of which will be reimbursed at the end of the conference once all assigned duties have been completed. Because it is non-refundable please make sure you are fairly certain of your ability to attend (barring extreme circumstances) before you apply. All volunteers who have received approval MUST register and pay this fee by the deadline on their approval letter, and will be removed from the roster if not registered by that date. Do Not check off the volunteer fee unless you have received an approval letter. Those on the waiting list who pay the Early or Regular registration fee will be reimbursed the difference if they are later accepted as a volunteer. Volunteers who wish meals and lodging at the Hotel, must pre-reserve and pay for meals on the conference reservation form and reserve lodging directly with Hilton Paradise Valley Resort.
|Volunteer Fee ($80; you pay $180 less $100 refundable on-site once duties are completed)|
Single Day Fees
Registration for one day of Conference includes all general receptions for that day. Housing and meals are excluded. No discounts apply to single day registrations. Note that the fee for Sunday includes Saturday evening as well.
|IASD Member: ($170)|
Special Fee Arrangement:
if you have been approved for a special fee arrangement that is not specified here (Keynote, Featured Presenter, Press, Other) you will be requested to note this in the Comments box.
An MP3 download of all sessions that are recorded (most all lectures, symposiums and panels) will be available for purchase. If you do not pre-reserve a recording (either online or at the conference registration desk) a copy can be purchased after the conference, but costs may be slightly higher from the recording company.
|Full Conference Registrants including Volunteers and Scholarships ($25)|
|Single Day Registrant and others not paying conference fee ($40)|
Luncheon and Dinner Buffet Tickets
Lunches are listed separately plus there is a luncheon meal package which includes lunch for the 4 main days of the conference (Sunday – Wednesday). Evening buffet meal tickets are also available per night from Saturday through Wednesday). Meal tickets are highly recommended because they conserve time during the meal breaks (so you don’t miss the next speaker) and allow you to join other attendees. Buffets include meat and vegetarian selections. Special dietary selections (vegan and gluten-free) available by pre-order so please specify, in the comments box provided, when you order your meals if you have special dietary needs. Note that the DEADLINE for pre-ordering meals and special meal orders is 5pm Pacific time, 11 June 2018.
|4 Day Lunch Buffet Package (Sunday through Tuesday) per person ($120)|
|Lunch Buffet single day ($32) – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday|
|Dinner Buffet single day ($30) – Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday; Wednesday|
On Monday afternoon and evening 18 June, during the fee time period, we may have a special event with transportation and box meal planned. To be announced to all registrants once planning is completed.
CE (CONTINUING EDUCATION):
CE Credits are provided by IASD. IASD is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. IASD maintains responsibility for this program and its content. This option requires that the attendee carry a CE booklet to each CE marked session sign in, fill out an evaluation and have their booklet signed at each session
|Processing and Booklet Fee for CE Credits if desired ($30)|
- The 2018 IASD conference is planning a Juried Dream Art Exhibition that invites local artists, as well as artists who attend the conference from around the world, to participate. Artists are encouraged to submit original artwork about or inspired by their nighttime dreams.
- The Call to Artists once posted will have a 15 February 2018 deadline for submissions. Check the call/submissions menu link above for details.
- All submissions will require a non-refundable entry fee payable on a separate online form at the time of submission.
- NOTE: for artists registered for the conference (full conference or single day) the art entry fee is waived. If you register early for the conference and your art is not accepted, and you notify us before (date to be provided in the Call) that you no longer wish to attend, you will receive a refund less the art entry fee. For our tracking purposes please check the fee waiver box for those submitting art and planning to come to the conference to waive your art fee.
COMMENTS AND SPECIAL REQUESTS
Include on the registration comment box any special needs and/or dietary requests. Although IASD will do its best to meet such requests, it is not always practical or possible to do so and thus IASD cannot guarantee that a specific request can be met. We will attempt to notify you of the status of your requests. Note that we make efforts to provide special seating accommodations for those who have limited sight or hearing or need wheelchair access, so let us know if you have those needs so that we can plan properly. If you have a specific question regarding facility access you may contact the hotel (on the Accommodations page)
COMPLETING YOUR REGISTRATION
Payments can be made using Visa, Master Card and American Express
REGISTER HERE registration will open on-line in September.
REFUND POLICY: Refunds for conference related fees will be subject to a $100 processing fee. Due to date dependent contractual and scheduling obligations, NO REFUNDS ARE OFFERED AFTER 1 March 2018 for Approved Volunteers and Presenters or after 1 June 2018 for any registrant. All cancellations or refunds for room and/or meal reservations made with the Hotel are subject to hotel policies and must be resolved directly with the Hotel.
FOR PAYMENT OR REGISTRATION QUESTIONS:
contact Richard Wilkerson at email@example.com