1) REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT FORM INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE:
- Read These Instructions;
- Select the appropriate link at the bottom under Register Here and make your selections
- Complete the Payment.
2) NOTE THE DISCOUNT DEADLINES!
There are conference fee discounts for:
- Early Bird Discounts for anyone who registers by 31 December 2018
- Presenters discount and registration deadline (to stay on program) 1 March 2019
- Early discount for anyone who registers by 15 April 2019
3) JOIN IASD TO REGISTER AT MEMBER RATES!
Conference discounts for members, in the range of 10% to 15% lower than non-member fees, pay for most of your membership fees. For example: with an individual general membership $100 membership fee can save you up to $80 on the conference depending on registration category; and for a student/limited-income membership of $65 you could save $40 on the conference. To Join or Renew your membership CLICK HERE then return to this form when finished.
4) ARE YOU REGISTERING A COMPANION AS WELL?
There are provisions on the registration form for ordering up to 2 meals or event tickets for companions who are not attending the conference. Companions who are attending the conference should fill out a separate registration form.
5) MAKE YOUR LODGING RESERVATION DIRECTLY WITH ROLDUC
The conference center Rolduc – is the best lodging choice for discounted rooms and for ease in getting to the conference events on time. Rolduc, however, only has about 150 rooms so we encourage you to register early. Rooms are in the 35€ to 65€ per night range. There are other reasonably priced hotels in the town of Kerkrade but they are not within easy walking distance so it is best to try to stay at Rolduc. Many rooms are doubles so you can share with a roommate. Go to the Accommodations link for reservation instructions, prices, hotel and room descriptions and other information.
NOTE: If you link to any of the above pages, please return to the Registration main page again to select this page and complete your conference registration.
Fee Payments: This year the online payments are in $US. Our new online system unfortunately will not handle multiple currencies but will handle many credit cards and pay-pal transactions. The rates below have been translated to euros however for comparative purposes, based on the exchange rate at the time of the posting. We will update them if the exchange rate changes significantly. For those who cannot use your credit card, please contact Richard Wilkerson firstname.lastname@example.org (North/South America) or Harry de Bont email@example.com (Europe/Asia).
Full Conference Fee:
- Included: The conference will be held from the Friday 21 June (registration and opening) through the evening of Tuesday, 25 June 2019. The full conference fee includes conference presentations, the opening and arts receptions, participation in the PSI Dreaming contest and the Dream Ball.
- Excluded: transportation, lodging, meals and other items listed below which are reserved separately from the conference fees.
|Early Bird – all until 31 Dec 2019;
Until 15 Apr 2019*
After 15 Apr 2019
|IASD Member||$ 500 (437€)||$ 520 (454€)||$ 540 (472€)|
|Non-Member||$ 580 (507€)||$ 600 (524€)||$ 620 (542€)|
|Member Student/LI*||$ 410 (358€)||$ 430 (376€)||$ 450 (393€)|
|Non-Member Student/LI*||$ 450 (393€)||$ 470 (410€)||$ 490 (428€)|
|Restricted – Student Partial Scholarship**||$ 180 (157€)||$ 180 (157€)||$ 180 (157€)|
|· ***Approved presenters must register before 1 March 2019 (or within 2 weeks after proposal approval whichever is later) to remain on the program. Fees are non-refundable after that date. Refunds for registration before that date will be less a $100 processing fee (waived if your proposal was not accepted).
· Student/Limited Income Rates
* Limited Income applies under $22,000 US annually
* For Student rates to apply, registration submission must include a copy of full-time student I.D.
** Restricted Student Partial Scholarships are limited and intended primarily for full-time students of accredited colleges or universities where you are accompanying a presenting instructor or where an instructor/advisor requests it as part of your education. These require approval prior to registering. For approval a copy of your full-time student I.D. plus a written (e-mail) request from your instructor/advisor, must be sent to the IASD office. Scan ID and e-mail it plus other requested support information to the IASD office at firstname.lastname@example.org Note: awardees must be willing to help with a few hours of on-site volunteer activity if asked.
This heavily discounted fee is in lieu of the above conference fees for pre-approved volunteers that work on site. The cost for volunteers to attend is only $100 (90 €), but the initial registration fee once you are approved is $200 (180€); $100 (90€) of which will be reimbursed (generally in cash) at the end of the conference once all assigned duties have been completed. Because this registration fee is non-refundable (barring extreme circumstances) please be fairly certain of your ability to attend before you apply. All volunteers who have received approval MUST register and pay this fee by the deadline on their approval letter and will be removed from the roster if not registered by that date. Do Not registers in the volunteer category unless you have received an approval letter. Those on the waiting list who pay the Early or Regular registration fee will be reimbursed the difference if they are later accepted as a volunteer. Volunteers who wish meals and lodging at the Rolduc, must pre-reserve and pay for meals on the conference reservation form and reserve lodging directly with Rolduc.
|Volunteer Fee: $200 (180€) of which $100 on-site in cash once duties are completed|
Single Day Fees
Registration for one day of Conference includes all general receptions for that day. Housing and meals are excluded. No discounts apply to single day registrations. Note that the fee for Saturday includes Friday evening as well.
|IASD Member: $170 (148 €)|
|Non-Member: $190 (166 €)|
Special Fee Arrangement:
If you have been approved by email for a special fee arrangement that is not specified here (Keynote, Featured Presenter, Press, Other) you will be requested to note this in the Comments box.
An MP3 download of all sessions that are recorded (most all lectures, symposiums and panels) will be available for purchase. If you do not pre-reserve a recording (either online or at the conference registration desk) a copy can be purchased after the conference.
|Full Conference Registrants including Volunteers $25 (22 €)|
|Single Day Registrant, Scholarships and others not paying conference fee $40 (35 €)|
Breakfast is included for all who are staying at the Hotel (Rolduc Conference Center).
Luncheon and Dinner Buffet Tickets
Lunches are listed separately plus there is a luncheon meal package which includes lunch for the 4 main days of the conference (Saturday – Tuesday). Evening buffet meal tickets are also available per night from Friday through Tuesday). Meal tickets are highly recommended because the meals are good and inexpensive, the nearest restaurant is about 1 mile (1.6km) away and the buffet conserves time during the meal breaks (so you don’t miss the next speaker) and allow you to join other attendees. Buffets selections include meat and vegetarian entrées as well as limited special dietary selections (vegan and gluten-free) available by pre-order. If you have a special medial or allergy need beyond those please specify it in the comments box provided in the Dietary Selections item before you click the PROCEED button – Rolduc has agreed to try to satisfy special diets but IASD cannot guarantee every individual restriction can be met. Note that the DEADLINE for pre-ordering meals and special meal orders is 24:00 Kerkrade Nd time or 8 PM Eastern US time, 16 June 2019.
|4 Day Lunch Buffet Package (Saturday through Tuesday) per person: $92 (80 €)|
|Lunch Buffet single day: $25 (22 €) – Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday|
|Dinner Buffet single day: $29 (25 €) – Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
No Dream Hike box meals this year. Hike will be after the regular scheduled dinner.
CE (CONTINUING EDUCATION):
CE Credits are provided by IASD. IASD is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. IASD maintains responsibility for this program and its content. This option requires that the attendee: a) sign in at each CE session; carry a CE booklet to each CE marked session and have their booklet initialed for the session; have their CE booklet signed out at the end of the conference; and fill out an online evaluation form during or within 10 days after the conference.
|Processing and Booklet Fee for CE Credits if desired: $30 (26 €)|
- The 2019 IASD conference is planning a Juried Dream Art Exhibition that invites local artists, as well as artists who attend the conference from around the world, to participate. Artists are encouraged to submit original artwork about or inspired by their nighttime dreams.
- The Call to Artists once posted will have a 1 March 2019 deadline for submissions. Check the call/submissions menu link above for details.
- All submissions will require a non-refundable entry fee of $35 payable on a separate online form at the time of submission.
- All approved Exhibiting Artists wishing to register for the conference should do so by 15 April in order to take advantage of the early bird discount.
- NOTE: for artists registered for the conference (full conference or single day) the art entry fee is waived. If you register early for the conference and your art is not accepted, and you notify us before 15 April that you no longer wish to attend, you will receive a refund less the art entry fee. For our tracking purposes please check the fee waiver box for those submitting art and planning to come to the conference to waive your art fee.
COMMENTS AND SPECIAL REQUESTS
The registration form includes a comment box for you to note any special needs and/or dietary allergies not covered in the special meal listing. Although IASD will do its best to meet such requests, it is not always practical or possible to do so and thus IASD cannot guarantee that a specific request can be met. We will attempt to notify you of the status of your requests. Note that we make efforts to provide special seating accommodations for those who have limited sight or hearing or need wheelchair access, so let us know if you have those needs so that we can plan properly. If you have a specific question regarding facility access you may contact the hotel (on the Accommodations page)
COMPLETING YOUR REGISTRATION
Payments can be made using Visa, Master Card and American Express
Using the Appropriate Link Below
- General Registration (Full Conference)
- Single Day Registrations
- Volunteers (also Presenter Volunteers)
- Special Pre-Approved Registrants
Refunds for conference related fees will be subject to a $100 processing fee. Due to date dependent contractual and scheduling obligations, NO REFUNDS ARE OFFERED AFTER 1 March 2019 for Presenters; 15 March for Volunteers; nor after 1 June 2019 for ANY registrant. Since last minute cancellations, can include meals and other expenses already been paid to Rolduc, please plan ahead and understand that it may be impossible to refund those costs. All cancellations or refunds for room and/or meal reservations made with Rolduc are subject to hotel policies and must be resolved directly with the Hotel.
FOR PAYMENT OR REGISTRATION QUESTIONS:
contact Richard Wilkerson at email@example.com