ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
In order to ensure the safety of our attendees and to avoid the risk of having to cancel our conference once again due to ongoing pandemic conditions, IASD has decided to hold the full 5-day conference virtually via Zoom. It will be live and interactive with the same symposia, panels, workshops, morning dream groups, and special events offered as had been planned for the onsite program. This not only ensures the safety of participants but increases global access to the full event.
Please join us, along with 5 world renowned keynote speakers and more than 130 presentations from over 100 presenters around the globe. It is more than just a conference; even in its virtual format, it will be an extravaganza of fascinating presentations and special events.
Everyone is welcome – whether you are a professional, a dreamworker, or just a curious or interested dreamer. The program features peer reviewed presentations and workshops, in a multidisciplinary program including the scientific, psychological, spiritual, artistic, healing, lucid and extraordinary, ethnic and cultural aspects of dreaming; and a lot of fun events including opening receptions, a virtual Dream Art Exhibition and a meet the artists reception, the annual PSI Dreaming Contest, and even a virtual gathering for the ever-popular costume parade and Dream Ball. This year’s featured tracks include Dreams and Ethnicity and Dreams and The Arts.
OUR KEYNOTES AND INVITED SPEAKERS
Click here for more presentation details and information about our Keynote and Invited Speakers.
CHANGES TO LOOK FOR IN THE VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
- Registration – for the virtual conference, registration fees have been deeply reduced and the need for hotel and meal reservations eliminated. Normally an in-person conference could cost between $460 – $630 for registration (depending on member / student / income status) with an additional cost of a hotel, meals and transportation. The virtual format provides affordable access, at roughly half the registration fees as compared to the in-person conference, in the comfort of your living room.
- Program & Schedule – the scheduled dates and times remain essentially the same: Sunday through Thursday, June 13 through 17 and will remain on Pacific US time. It will feature the same keynotes and invited presenters and the same live interactive symposia, panels, workshops, morning dream groups, and special events as had been planned for the onsite program – but in a virtual Zoom format.
- Art Exhibit – the Art Exhibit will continue, but as an online exhibit. Thank you to all who submitted artworks for the IASD dream art exhibition. This year´s virtual art show will be truly international, exhibiting works of 48 artists from the US and twelve other countries. Conference attendees will be provided an opportunity to meet with twelve of the artists and learn about their processes at the Meet the Artists Panel on Wednesday, June 16, 4:30-6:00. Don’t miss the Art Reception after the panel when the Visual Arts Committee will present selected artists with special awards, including the People´s Choice Award.
COMING VERY SOON!!
- Entry Portal Information
- Morning Dream Groups + Limited Attendance Workshop SIGN UP
- Opening Day Receptions
- Opening Reception
- Regional Representatives
- First Timer
- Dream Telepathy Contest
- Virtual Dream Ball
- Art Exhibition and Reception
- Virtual Dream Art Show
- Meet the Artists Panel
- Arts Reception and Awards
- Vote for the People’s Choice Awards (must be registered for conference to vote)
- Hospitality Suite
- Virtual Bookstore
- Conference Recordings
- Help Desk
- IASD Ethics and Diversity Statements