MAKE YOUR LODGING RESERVATION DIRECTLY WITH THE HOTEL
Hotel: Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites
Group Name: International Association for the Study of Dreams
Arrival Date: 12-Jun-2021
Departure Date: 18-Jun-2021
The conference hotel – the Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites – is the best lodging choice for rooms for discounted rooms at the conference site and ease in getting to the conference events on time. For your convenience IASD has committed to a limited block of 152 discounted rooms for a special group rate of $100 to $115 per night (depending on the room) so we please try to stay there if at all possible – it also helps IASD to meet our commitment and avoid our becoming responsible for unsold or cancelled rooms. But we have just about occupied the entire hotel so best to book early for availability and room choice.
Discounted Room Rates:
Conference Week: Saturday through Thursday, June 12 through June 17, 2021:
$100 Standard King,
$110 Premium King and Queen-Queen Rooms
$115 for King Suites and Double-Double Suites (Sunday June 13 through June 17; Saturday would be $179)
Post Conference: Above listed group rates will be honored 3 days following the conference.
Pre-Conference: Friday June 11
$159 Standard King,
$169 Premium King and Queen-Queen Rooms
$179 for King Suites and Double-Double Suites
Note: for a few pre-determined IASD staff requested to come early for setup Thursday and Friday the rate will be: $127 Standard King, $132 Queen-Queen.
Above listed group rates are exclusive of Ashland lodging tax currently set at 12.07%
· Amenities: Rooms feature refrigerators and flat-screen televisions with cable programming, shower/tub combinations, hair dryers and coffee/tea makers. Hotel amenities also include a seasonal outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, two tennis courts, bikes for rent, as well as an onsite, Waterstone Spa studio and the LUNA Café.
· Lodging Registration Instructions: Please use the instructions below, do NOT try to reserve trough the general site reservations or third-party services. They may show the rooms/rates as unavailable since we have blocked them for your use on a first come first serve basis.
To book your room you have two choices:
1) Phone: make your reservations by calling the Hotel directly at 541.482.8310 or toll free 855.482.8310. Be sure you indicate the name of the group: International Association for the Study of Dreams when booking.
2) Online Reservation & guarantees: Individuals are also welcome to book their rooms online by taking these 3 easy steps:
- Visit our booking site at https://www.reseze.net/servlet/WebresResDesk?hotelid=1512
- Enter the date of their stay and number of nights
- Enter your GROUP ID #261872 in the Group ID field
PROBLEMS or COMPLEX RESERVATIONS?
- Extended Stay: If you plan to arrive or stay a few days before or after you may have to call the reservations number since that contracted information would not necessarily be available on the online reservation site – you may get an error message stating that the request is not available for the pre or post-dates.
- If you have handicapped accessibility questions call hotel line 541-482-8310
- If you have a problem registering or with a reservation that the reservations desk can’t handle, you can request to talk with Karolina Lavagnino or Lisa Jones. Or email: Karolina.Lavagnino@NeumanHotelGroup.com