1) READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Select the appropriate link at the bottom of this page under Register Here and make your selections
- Complete the Payment.
2) NOTE THE DISCOUNT DEADLINES!
- Early Bird discount – deadline 1 January 2021
- Presenter Discount – deadline 1 March 2021; registration required by that time to remain on the program
- Early Discount – 1 May 2021
- Last Day to Register for Discounted Rooms at the Doubletree – 21 May 2021
- Last Day to Register for Meals – 1 June 2021
3) JOIN IASD TO REGISTER AT MEMBER RATES!
Conference discounts for members, in the range of 10% to 15% lower than non-member fees, pay for most of your membership fees. For example: with an individual general membership $100 membership fee can save you up to $80 on the conference depending on registration category; and for a student/limited-income membership of $65 you could save $40 on the conference. To Join or Renew your membership CLICK HERE then return to this Registration form when finished.
4) ARE YOU REGISTERING A COMPANION AS WELL?
There are provisions on the registration form for ordering up to 2 meals or event tickets for companions who ARE NOT attending the conference. Companions who ARE attending the conference should fill out a separate registration form.
5) MAKE LODGING RESERVATIONS DIRECTLY WITH THE ASHLAND HILLS HOTEL
The conference hotel – the Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites – is the best lodging choice for rooms for discounted rooms at the conference site and ease in getting to the conference events on time. For your convenience IASD has committed to a limited block of 152 discounted rooms for a special group rate of $100 to $115 per night (depending on the room) so we please try to stay there if at all possible – it also helps IASD to meet our commitment and avoid our becoming responsible for unsold or cancelled rooms. But we have just about occupied the entire hotel so best to book early for availability and room choice.
Group Rates Saturday through Thursday, June 12 through June 17, 2021:
- $100 Standard King,
- $110 Premium King and Queen-Queen Rooms
- $115 for King Suites and Double-Double Suites (Sunday June 13 through June 17)
We also have secured the discounted rates for 3 days after the conference for those who want to travel around the area or enjoy the resort.
Go to the Lodging link for reservation instructions, prices, hotel and room descriptions and other information. You may make your reservations by:
- Calling the Hotel directly at 541-482-8310 or toll free 855-482-8310. Indicate the name of the group: International Association for the Study of Dreams when booking.
- Online at https://www.reseze.net/servlet/WebresResDesk?hotelid=1512 enter the date of your stay and number of nights and use the GROUP ID #261872 . If you go to the Lodging page then please return to this Registration page to complete your conference registration.
Full Conference Fee:
- Included: The conference will be held from the evening of Sunday, 13 June through the evening of Thursday, 17 June 2021. The full conference fee includes conference presentations and workshops, the opening and arts receptions, participation in the Psi Dreaming contest and the Dream Ball.
- Excluded: transportation and lodging, plus meals and other items listed below which are reserved separately from the conference fees.
|Early Bird (until 1 Jan 2021); Presenters***|
(until 1 Mar ‘21)
(Until 1 May ‘21)
(After 1 May ’21)
|IASD Member||$ 510||$ 530||$ 550|
|Non-Member||$ 590||$ 610||$ 630|
|Member Student*||$ 420||$ 440||$ 460|
|Non-Member Student*||$ 460||$ 480||$ 500|
|Restricted Student Partial Scholarship**||$ 200||$ 200||$ 200|
Student/Limited Income Rates
* Limited Income applies under $25,000 US annually
* For Student rates, registration submission must include a copy of full-time student I.D.
** Restricted Student Partial Scholarships are limited and intended primarily for full-time students of accredited colleges or universities where you are accompanying a presenting instructor or where an instructor/advisor requests it as part of your education. These require approval prior to registering. For approval a copy of your full-time student I.D. plus a written (e-mail) request from your instructor/advisor, must be sent to the IASD office. Scan ID and e-mail it plus other requested support information to the IASD office at firstname.lastname@example.org Note: awardees must be willing to help with a few hours of on-site volunteer activity (such as help with the dream ball setup) if asked
This heavily discounted fee is in lieu of the above conference fees for pre-approved volunteers that work on site. An initial $200 non-refundable fee will be required, $100 of which will be reimbursed at the end of the conference once all assigned duties have been completed. Because it is non-refundable please make sure you are fairly certain of your ability to attend (barring extreme circumstances) before you apply. All volunteers who have received approval MUST register and pay this fee by the deadline on their approval letter and will be removed from the roster if not registered by that date. Do Not check off the volunteer fee unless you have received an approval letter. Those on the waiting list who pay the Early or Regular Conference registration fee will be reimbursed the difference if they are later accepted as a volunteer. If due to the pandemic we later find that we have to go virtual, the fees paid will either cover the full virtual conference or be reimbursed as requested. Volunteers who wish meals and lodging at the Hotel, must pre-reserve and pay for meals on the conference reservation form and reserve lodging directly with Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites.
|Volunteer Fee ($100; you pay $200 less $100 refundable on-site once duties are completed)|
Single Day Fees
Registration for one day of Conference includes all general receptions for that day. Housing and meals are excluded. No discounts apply to single day registrations. Note that the fee for Monday includes Sunday evening as well.
|IASD Member or Non-Member ($200)|
Special Fee Arrangement:
if you have been approved for a special fee arrangement that is not specified here (Keynote, Featured Presenter, Press, Other) you will be requested to note this in the Comments box.
An MP3 download of all sessions that are recorded (most all lectures, symposiums and panels) will be available for purchase. If you do not pre-reserve a recording (either online or at the conference registration desk) a copy can be purchased after the conference for a limited time.
|Full Conference Registrants including Volunteers and Scholarships ($25)|
|Single Day Registrant and others not paying conference fee ($40)|
Luncheon Buffet Tickets
All ticket prices include tax and tip. Lunches are listed on a per day basis or a 4-day package which includes lunch for the 4 main days of the conference (Monday – Thursday). Meal tickets are highly recommended because the hotel café has a very limited capacity and longer serving times in relation to the buffet meals (so you don’t miss the next speaker) and the buffet creates a wonderful opportunity for casually gathering with other attendees. Also, this helps IASD since we provide the buffets for your convenience and must meet a certain minimum, or we pay for all meals not ordered. Buffets include a meat entrée, are for the most part gluten and dairy free, with the options of ordering vegetarian and vegan entrées. They differ each day but a representative sample of just one includes: a main entrée such as Lemon & Herb Roasted Chicken, Bread & Butter, Garden Salad, Roasted Vegetables, Pasta Salad with Sundried Tomatoes, Iced Tea or Lemonade and fresh baked Cookies & Brownies. Please specify your dietary needs in the Dietary Selections item before you click the PROCEED button so that the proper quantities can be provided. Note that we may be unable to accommodate other dietary needs, but the Hotel restaurant may be able to provide those. Note that the DEADLINE for pre-ordering meals and special meal orders is 1 June 2021
|4 Day Lunch Buffet Package (Monday through Thursday) per person, includes tax and tip. ($100)|
|Lunch Buffet single day, includes tax and tip ($27) – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday|
- A Juried Dream Art Exhibition is planned that invites local artists, as well as artists who attend the conference from around the world, to participate. Artists are encouraged to submit original artwork about or inspired by their nighttime dreams.
- The Call to Artists once posted will have a 1 March 2021 deadline for submissions. Check the call/submissions menu link above for details.
- All submissions will require a non-refundable hanging fee of $35. Instructions will be provided with the call for submissions announcement. For those registering for the conference (full conference or only a day or so) the hanging fee is waived.
- All approved Exhibiting Artists wishing to register for the conference should do so by 1 May in order to take advantage of the early discount.
COMMENTS AND SPECIAL REQUESTS
The registration form includes a comment box for you to note any special needs. Although IASD will do its best to meet such requests, it is not always practical or possible to do so and thus IASD cannot guarantee that a specific request can be met. Note that we may be unable to accommodate all dietary allergies within the buffet meal orders which do accommodate vegetarian, vegan and gluten free special diets – the hotel café may be able to help with special orders. Note that we make efforts to provide special seating Lodging for those who have limited sight or hearing or need wheelchair access, so let us know if you have those needs so that we can plan properly. If you have a specific question regarding facility access you may contact the hotel (see the Lodging page)
COMPLETING YOUR REGISTRATION
Payments can be made using Visa, Master Card and American Express
Using the Appropriate Link Below
- General Registration (Full Conference)
- Single Day Registrations
- Volunteers (also Presenter Volunteers)
- Special Pre-Approved Registrants
Refunds for conference related fees will be subject to a $100 processing fee. Due to date dependent contractual and scheduling obligations, NO REFUNDS ARE OFFERED AFTER 1 March 2021 for Presenters; 15 March 2021 for Volunteers (confirmed before that date); nor after 1 June 2021 for ANY registrant. Last minute cancellations, regardless of your situation, are subject to meals and other expenses which IASD may have already been paid to the Hotel, so please plan ahead and understand that it may be impossible to refund those costs. All cancellations or refunds for room and/or meal reservations made with the Ashland Hills Hotel are subject to hotel policies and must be resolved directly with the Hotel.
FOR PAYMENT OR REGISTRATION QUESTIONS:
contact Richard Wilkerson at email@example.com