In order to ensure the safety of our attendees and to avoid the risk of having to cancel our conference once again due to ongoing pandemic conditions, IASD has decided to hold the full 5-day conference virtually via. Zoom. It will be live and interactive with the same symposia, panels, workshops, morning dream groups, and special events offered as had been planned for the onsite program. This not only ensures the safety of participants but increases global access to the full event.
Rates have been deeply discounted and those who have already paid the full amount may request a refund of the difference by writing to the office manager Richard Wilkerson at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Select the appropriate link at the bottom of this page under Register Here and make your selections
- Complete the Payment.
2) NOTE THE DISCOUNT and REGISTRATION DEADLINES!
- Standard registration rates are now in effect.
3) JOIN IASD TO REGISTER AT MEMBER RATES!
Conference discounts for members, are up to $50 lower than non-member fees which offsets much of the membership fees. For example: with an individual general membership $100 membership fee can save you up to $50 on the conference depending on registration category; and for a student/limited-income membership of $65 you could save $20 on the already discounted conference fee. To Join or Renew your membership CLICK HERE then return to this Registration form when finished.
4) ARE YOU REGISTERING A COMPANION AS WELL?
For the virtual conference all registrants will have to fill out a separate registration form.
5) CANCEL EXISTING LODGING RESERVATIONS DIRECTLY WITH THE HOTEL
If you already made reservations with the Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites you can cancel them directly with the Hotel. Hotel rules apply but there should be no penalty this early. You may do this by:
- Calling the Hotel directly at 541-482-8310 or toll free 855-482-8310. Indicate the name of the group: International Association for the Study of Dreams when asking to cancel.
- Online at https://www.reseze.net/servlet/WebresResDesk?hotelid=1512 and look for the red oval at the bottom of the registration page which allows you to manage or cancel a reservation. Enter your confirmation number and last name and follow the instructions. Use the GROUP ID #261872 if asked.
Full Conference Fee:
- Included: The conference will be held beginning about 10 am Pacific Time, Sunday, 13 June through the evening of Thursday, 17 June 2021. The conference fee has been deeply discounted from the previously Onsite Fees but still includes conference presentations and workshops, the opening and arts receptions, participation in the Psi Dreaming contest and the Dream Ball.
- Note: Normally an in-person conference could cost between $460 – $630 for registration (depending on member / income status) with an additional cost of a hotel, meals and transportation. The virtual format provides affordable access, at roughly half the registration fees, in the comfort of your living room.
- Excluded: items such listed below which are reserved separately from the conference fees.
(After 15 May ’21)
|IASD Member||$ 320|
|Member Student / Limited Income*||$ 270|
|Non-Member Student / Limited Income*||$ 290|
|Restricted Student Partial Scholarship**||$ 100|
Student/Limited Income Rates
* Limited Income applies under $25,000 US annually
* For Student rates, registration submission must include a copy of full-time student I.D.
** Restricted Student Partial Scholarships are limited and intended primarily for full-time students of accredited colleges or universities where you are accompanying a presenting instructor or where an instructor/advisor requests it as part of your education. These require approval prior to registering. For approval a copy of your full-time student I.D. plus a written (e-mail) request from your instructor/advisor, must be sent to the IASD office. Scan ID and e-mail it plus other requested support information to the IASD office at email@example.com.
Virtual Volunteers: Since we are no longer convening on site, all volunteer positions will now be Zoom based virtual positions. There are now two positions: 1) Room Monitors and 2) Help Desk Volunteers. For new volunteer applicants go to volunteer application page for a full description, however your application must be approved before you can register as a volunteer. There is a $200 non-refundable fee paid once you are approved, which will be refunded in total once you complete all of your duties (resulting in a $0 conference fee). Do Not check off the volunteer fee unless you have received an approval letter.
If you are an existing approved volunteer, you will have priority, but it will require re-application for these positions which our volunteer manager Julie Sparrow will work with you on. You will be given the choice of: asking to convert; attending the full conference for that fee or; if you already paid, requesting a refund if you no longer wish to attend.
|Virtual Volunteer Fee ($0); you pay a $200 application fee which is refunded once duties are completed. Previously Approved Volunteers who are not taking a new virtual position and had not paid: $200 for the full conference.|
Single Day Fees: For the virtual conference there are no single day fees due to the complexity of administering single days in this format.
Special Fee Arrangement: if you have been approved for a special fee arrangement that is not specified here (Keynote, Featured Presenter, Press, Other) you will be requested to note this in the Comments box.
A Zoom based recording and download of all lecture-based sessions that are recorded (most all lectures, symposiums and panels) will be available complementary to all presenters, those who paid the full conference fee, volunteers, conference management staff and scholarship awardees. For others who registered but were given a complementary or special partial fee arrangement, there will be a small fee to cover expenses.
|Presenters, Volunteers and Staff, Full Conference fee registrants, ($0)|
|Others not paying conference fee ($40)|
using the appropriate category below
Using the Appropriate Link Below
- General Registration (Full Conference)
- Volunteers (also Presenter Volunteers)
- Special Pre-Approved Registrants
Refunds for conference related fees will be subject to a $100 processing fee. NO REFUNDS ARE OFFERED AFTER 15 March 2021 for Presenters; 15 March 2021 for Volunteers (confirmed before that date); nor after 5 June 2021 for ANY registrant.
All cancellations or refunds for previously made room reservations should be done directly with the Ashland Hills Hotel (or alternative hotel you may have used) and are subject to hotel policies and must be resolved directly with the Hotel.
FOR PAYMENT OR REGISTRATION QUESTIONS:
contact Richard Wilkerson at firstname.lastname@example.org