Additional images / shareables are made available soon as additional program events are added to the conference! If you need any of these graphics resized for a blog, etc, please feel free to contact Laura at email@example.com
Use of IASD graphics:
- Do not alter colors, text or logo in any way.
- Link back to https://iasdconferences.org/2023
- Please download graphics locally, do not hot link to this page.
- If you need a customized graphic, please email Laura Atkinson with the subject: “Media to Share” in the subject line.
To save the graphic to your local computer by:
- Right Click on the image > Save Image As f rom the drop-down menu. The Save Image dialogue will open. Rename the picture in the “Save As” field. Choose where you want to save the picture to in the “Where” field.
- Click the “Save” Button
- Move your track pad arrow so that it is resting on the picture.
- Press and hold the “Control” key on your keyboard, then click the picture. A drop-down menu will appear. Release the “Control” key.
- Select “Save Image As…” from the drop-down menu. The Save Image dialogue will open. Rename the picture in the “Save As” field. Choose where you want to save the picture to in the “Where” field.
- Click the “Save” button.
Full page images are meant for email attachments, or to be printed as a flyer, and won’t reproduce well on social media.
The smaller rectangular images are social media friendly. Once you have downloaded the graphic, sign into Facebook or Twitter. Write your post and upload this graphic as you would a photo. Direct to the URL https://iasdconferences.org/2023