MAKE YOUR LODGING RESERVATION DIRECTLY WITH THE HOTEL OF YOUR CHOICE
May 2023– UPDATE:
The room block for Ashland Hills Hotel and Suites and the Windsor Inn have sold out. There may be last minute cancellations, so you are still welcome to see if they have any rooms available. They do not keep a wait-list.
Not to worry however there are alternatives:
- The Windsor Inn (see below): overflow hotel across the street from the conference site Your Group Code for booking will be sent in your confirmation e-mail when you register for the conference. Please see update above.
- Extended list of 19 Hotels and B&Bs around Ashland: https://www.osfashland.org/plan-your-visit/accommodations.aspx
- Other Area Hotels: in addition to the above, low-cost hotels can be found within a 10 to 20 minute drive time between Medford (location of the airport) and Ashland.
- Ashland Commons Hostel – Very low rates for booking with a group of roommates. Downtown Ashland, 3.2 miles from the conference site. Call or book online at https://ashlandcommons.com/ – but in any case, call owner Candy at 541-482-6753 so your group of roommates gets assigned to the same room (tell her you are with the IASD Conference). Options include 1 Queen room then either a 3-, 4- or 5-person dorm all with shared bath. Book very early if possible.
- Camping? For those who wish to enjoy the outdoors in your RV or camping gear or would like to stay in one of the rentable “domes” or “bell tents”, check out camping at the Jackson Wellsprings
NOTE: due to the limited block that we have been given, rooms at the conference site will likely fill early, so as they do check availability with the other hotels in the Ashland area (many listed above). In any case make your conference reservation and book your hotel as early as possible since this is the peak season and accommodations fill months ahead.
Try our Roommate and Travelshare page if you are looking to stay at Ashland Hills and are interested in sharing a room.
CONFERENCE SITE HOTEL
Hotel: Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites
Arrival Date: 17-June-2023
Departure Date: 23-June-2023
Extended rate available: 3 days after
The conference hotel – the Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites – is the best and lowest cost lodging choice for staying at the conference site and ease in getting to the conference events on time. IASD was provided only a limited block of 110 deeply discounted rooms for a special group rate of $100 to $115 per night (depending on the room and availability). These rooms are being held for conference attendees only, so make your hotel reservation directly with the hotel as soon as you receive your booking code which will be in your conference reservation confirmation email. Do register for the conference as early for best chance of staying at the site. We also have secured the same discount rates 3 days after the conference, on a space available basis, for those who want to travel around the area or enjoy the resort.
Discounted Room Rates: Group rates below are exclusive of Ashland lodging and corporate activity tax currently set at 12.07% No other resort fees.
Conference Week: Saturday through Thursday, June 17 through June 23, 2022. These group rates will also be honored 3 days following the conference.
$100 Standard King,
$110 Premium King
$110 Queen-Queen Rooms
$115 Junior King Suites
Pre-Conference: June 15 and 16
$159 Standard King,
$169 Premium King
$169 Queen-Queen Room
$229 for Junior King Suite
Note: for a few pre-assigned IASD volunteers requested to come early (Thursday or Friday night) for setup Saturday, the rate will be: $127 Standard King, $132 Queen-Queen.
Amenities: With the stay at the hotel our guests get to enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, fitness center and business center access, hotel parking and Wi-Fi. Hotel amenities also include a seasonal outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, two tennis and pickle ball courts, free cruiser bikes, as well as an onsite, Waterstone Spa studio, and the LUNA Café. Rooms are air-conditioned and feature refrigerators and flat-screen televisions, complimentary wireless Internet access and cable programming. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided on request.
- To book your room you have two choices:
Do NOT try to reserve through the general site reservations or third-party services. They may show the rooms/rates as unavailable since we have blocked them for IASD use. Also make your conference reservations before trying to book the Ashland Hills lodging since you will need the Booking ID code received in your conference registration confirmation email.
1) Online Reservation & guarantees (easiest): Individuals are also welcome to book their rooms online by taking these 3 easy steps:
1) Visit the hotel booking site at https://www.reseze.net/servlet/WebresResDesk?hotelid=1512
· Enter the date of your arrival then the number of night
· Leave the Accommodation field as the default = All Room Types
· Enter the GROUP ID in the Group ID field (received in your conference registration confirmation email)
· Click the orange “Check Now” button and select the room from the drop down images by clicking “Book Now”
2) Phone (if you have a special request or are staying up to 3 days after the conference): make your reservations by calling the Hotel directly at 541.482.8310 or toll free 855.482.8310. You will need to provide your GROUP ID code when booking (included in the confirmation email after you complete your conference registration).
- Problems or Complex Reservations?
- Extended Stay: If you plan to arrive or stay a few days before or after, please call the reservations number since that contracted information would not necessarily be available on the online reservation site – you may get an error message stating that the request is not available for the pre or post-dates.
- If you have handicapped accessibility questions call hotel line 541-482-8310
- If you have a problem registering or with a reservation that the reservations desk can’t handle, you can request to talk with Karolina Lavagnino or Lisa Jones. Or email: Karolina.Lavagnino@NeumanHotelGroup.com
WINDSOR INN ADJACENT TO CONFERENCE SITE
- Hotel: Windsor Inn
- Arrival Date: 17-June-2023
- Departure Date: 23-June-2023
- Per Night discounted Rate: $150
- PLEASE SEE UPDATE ABOVE
We have reserved a block of 20 guest rooms between June 17 and 23, 2023 at the Windsor Inn, located across from the conference site. They are being held until 45 days from conference opening day and are offered at a discounted rate of $150. Once you receive your booking code in your confirmation email after registering for the conference, you would call the Windsor Inn directly 541-488-2330 and provide them with the unique Windsor based IASD Group Reservation Number to register. For general hotel information click here Best Western Windsor Inn | Hotel Rooms
·Amenities: air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions (with cable programming) and complimentary wireless Internet access. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls. Continental breakfast included, full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.