Join Our Keynote Speakers & 140 + Presenters from All Around the Globe!
Robert Stickgold, PhD
- “Sleep, Memory and Dreams: Tying It All Together”
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School
Fariba Bogzaran, PhD
- “Dream Incubation and Creative Consciousness”
- Founder of the Dream Studies Program at John F. Kennedy University and author of Extraordinary Dreams
Stanley Krippner, PhD
- “50 Years of Dream-ESP Experiments: Some Surprising Evidence”
- Dr. Krippner is professor of psychology at Saybrook University, San Francisco. He was a past president of IASD, former Director of the Maimonides Medical Center Dream Research Laboratory in Brooklyn NY and recipient of the APA Award for Distinguished Contributions to the International Advancement of Psychology in 2002.
Katja Valli, PhD
- “Avatars in the Virtual Reality of Dreams”
- Senior Researcher at the Department of Psychology, University of Turku, Finland; IASD Research Committee Chair