The conference is now over, and all links on this page have been deactivated, and this page serves as an archive / information only page. Thank you.
Although the impact, if any, of the pandemic on our conference is unknown at this point, we will be bound by whatever the local regulations are at the time and are asking that people attend only if they have been vaccinated or have had a negative test prior to attending. We also advise that you take the precautions that you are personally comfortable with such as having been vaccinated yourself or wearing a mask for your own protection.
1) READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Select the appropriate link at the bottom of this page under Register Here and make your selections; and
- Complete the Payment.
2) NOTE THE DISCOUNT DEADLINES! (See CONFERENCE FEE Schedule Below)
- Last Day to Register for Discounted Rooms at the Loews Ventana Resort was 30 June but may extended as long as rooms are available – so continue to call for reservations
3) JOIN IASD TO REGISTER AT MEMBER RATES!
Conference discounts for members, in the range of 10% to 15% less than non-member fees, pay for most of your membership fees. For example: an individual general membership $100 membership fee can save up to $80 on the conference, depending on registration category; and a student/limited-income membership of $65 could save $40 on the conference. To Join or Renew your membership CLICK HERE, then return to this Registration form when finished.
4) MAKE LODGING RESERVATIONS DIRECTLY WITH THE HOTEL
The conference hotel – the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort – is the only lodging for discounted rooms at the conference site and the best lodging choice for ease in getting to the conference events on time. There are no other hotels or restaurants within walking distance, so transportation would be needed if you plan to stay off site. For your convenience, IASD has committed to a limited block of 152 discounted rooms for a special group rate of $115 per night (along with some special upgrade pricing), so please register early so we can provide a discounted space for you. The hotel placed a 30 June deadline on reservations but may choose to honor our discount on a space available basis. We strongly recommend that you stay there, both for your convenience as well as helping IASD to meet our commitment and avoid our becoming responsible for unsold or cancelled rooms.
Group Rates Saturday through Thursday, July 17 through July 21, 2022.
|Room||Single Rate||Double Rate||Triple Rate||Quad Rate|
|Standard room rates and dates can be Researved online; Call in for extended dates|
|Call in for Upgraded room rates or Extended Dates|
|Upgrade to View Room||$139.00||$139.00||$164.00||$189.00|
|Upgrade to Grand View Room||$149.00||$149.00||$174.00||$199.00|
|Upgrade to Saguaro Suite||$299.00||$299.00||$324.00||$349.00|
|Upgrade to Canyon Suite (Parlor+Bedroom)||$349.00||$349.00||$374.00||$399.00|
We also have secured these discounted rates (on a space available basis) for the 3 days before and after the conference for those who want to travel around the area or enjoy the resort.
Go to the Lodging link for further hotel and reservation information. If you go to the Lodging page, please return to this Registration page to complete your conference registration. You may make your lodging reservation by:
- Calling the Hotel directly at 800-234-5117 or direct to reservation desk 24 hr 877-879-9979 and asking for the IASD 39th Annual International Dream Conference rate. Your group code is ASD625. Note: You will need to call in for other than the Standard Room rates and dates.
- Going Online at https://www.loewshotels.com/ventana-canyon/group-iasd-dream-conference.
This web page is tailored for the IASD conference with one room choice (the Standard room at the $115 rate) and only the standard dates 17 – 21 July. Note that the resort fee is waived. Click on red box in the upper right “Make a Reservation”; then edit your dates on the top bar on next page; then, where the room picture is, click red box “See Rates” and “Select This Rate” on the drop box. Then fill in the required information and “Book Now”.
Full Conference Fee:
- Included: The conference will be held from the evening of Sunday, 17 July through the evening of Thursday, 21 July 2022. The full conference fee includes conference presentations and workshops, keynotes, the opening and arts receptions, participation in the Psi Dreaming contest, and the Dream Ball.
- Excluded: transportation and lodging, plus meals and other items listed below, which are reserved separately from the conference fees.
(After 1 June ’22)
|IASD Member||$ 550|
|Member Student / Low Income*||$ 460|
|Non-Member Student/ Low Income*||$ 500|
|Restricted Student Partial Scholarship**||$ 180|
***Approved presenters must register before 1 April 2022 (or within 2 weeks after approval, whichever is later) to remain on the program. Fees are non-refundable after that date. Refunds before that date will be less a $100 processing fee, unless you registered earlier and your proposal/presentation was not accepted, in which case you may request a full refund if you do not wish to attend.
Student/Limited Income Rates
* Limited Income applies under $25,000 US annually.
* For Student rates, registration submission must include a copy of a full-time student I.D.
** Restricted Student Partial Scholarships and approved BIPOC Conference scholarships: these scholarships are limited to available funds and must be approved by IASD prior to registering at those scholarship rates. To apply for a BIPOC Conference scholarship, go to the IASD Dreams & Ethnicity Portal. Student Partial Scholarships are intended primarily for full-time students of accredited colleges or universities who are accompanying a presenting instructor or where an instructor/advisor requests it as part of their education. For approval, a copy of a full-time student I.D., plus a written/e-mail request from the instructor/advisor, must be sent to the IASD office. Scan the ID and e-mail it plus other requested support information to the IASD office at email@example.com. Note: scholarship awardees must be willing to help with a few hours of on-site volunteer activity (such as help with the dream ball setup) if asked.
This heavily discounted fee is in lieu of the above conference fees for pre-approved volunteers who work on-site. It includes Presenters and Artists as well who have been pre-approved as a volunteer. An initial $200 non-refundable fee will be required, $100 of which will be reimbursed at the end of the conference once all assigned duties have been completed. Because it is non-refundable, please make sure you are fairly certain of your ability to attend (barring extreme circumstances) before you apply. All volunteers who have received approval MUST register and pay this fee by the deadline on their approval letter and will be removed from the roster if not registered by that date. Do Not check off the volunteer fee unless you have received an approval letter. Those on the waiting list who pay the Early or Regular Conference registration fee will be reimbursed the difference if they are later accepted as a volunteer. Volunteers who wish lodging at the Hotel must reserve lodging directly with the Loews Ventana Resort (see above).
Single Day Fees
Registration for one day of Conference includes all general receptions for that day. Lodging and meals are excluded. No discounts apply to single day registrations. Note that the fee for Monday includes Sunday evening as well.
|IASD Member or Non-Member ($180)|
Special Fee Arrangement:
if you have been approved for a special fee arrangement that is not specified here (Staff, Keynote, Invited Presenter, Media, Other) you will use the Special Pre-Approved form and be requested to note this in the Comments box..
An MP3 download of all sessions that are recorded (most all lectures, keynotes, symposiums and panels) will be available for purchase or complementary to Presenters and those who pay to attend the full conference.. If you do not pre-reserve a recording (either online or at the conference registration desk) a copy can be purchased after the conference for a limited time.
|Full Paid Conference Registrants and all Presenters (included $0) |
Discount for Volunteers, Scholarship Awardees and Single Day Registrants ($20)
Regular Price for Others – Media, Other Comp Registrants ($40)
CE (CONTINUING EDUCATION)
CE Credits are provided by IASD. IASD is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. IASD maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This option requires that the attendee carry a CE booklet to each CE marked session. sign in, fill out an evaluation, and have their booklet signed at each session and signed out at the end of the conference; then fill out an online presenter evaluation form during or within 10 days after the conference.
|Processing and Booklet Fee for CE Credits if desired ($30)|
Not Included in Conference Package
All meals are on-your-own and can be obtained in one of the Loews Ventana restaurants, from room service, or off-site restaurants. Note that some restaurants are nearby but not within walking distance. See Lodging and Restaurants page.
- A Juried Dream Art Exhibition is planned that invites local artists, as well as artists who attend the conference from around the world, to participate. Artists are encouraged to submit original artwork about or inspired by their nighttime dreams.
- The Call to Artists, once posted, will have a Midnight March 31, 2022, GMT deadline for submissions. Check the “open calls for” menu link above for details.
- All submissions will require a non-refundable Submission Fee of $40, which is waived or reimbursed for those registering and paying the Presenter fee to attend the conference for one or more days. The submission fee is NOT waived for Artists who receive a reduced rate though volunteering or a scholarship. Instructions will be provided with the call for submissions announcement.
- All Exhibiting Artists wishing to register for the conference may use the discounted Presenter registration form and rate structure up until the deadline requested by the Arts Exhibit Chair. To reduce the cost of attendance, artists may also apply as volunteers if there are positions available.
Non-refundable Submission Fee for Art Exhibition ($40)
Presenter fee for Artists attending full conference – submission fee waived (see fee scale above)
COMMENTS AND SPECIAL REQUESTS
The registration form includes a comment box for you to note any special needs. Although IASD will do its best to meet such requests, it is not always practical or possible to do so; thus, IASD cannot guarantee that a specific request can be met. Note that we make efforts to provide special seating in the events for those who have limited sight or hearing or need wheelchair access, so let us know if you have those needs so that we can plan properly. If you have a specific question regarding facility access or meals, you may contact the hotel.
COMPLETING YOUR REGISTRATION
Payments can be made using Visa, Master Card and American Express
Using the Appropriate Link Below
- General Full Conference Registration
- General Single Day Registration
- Presenters and Exhibiting Artists
- Volunteers (including volunteering Presenters & Artists)
- Special Pre-Approved (Staff, Invited, Scholarship, Media)
Refunds for conference related fees will be subject to a $100 processing fee. Due to date-dependent contractual and scheduling obligations, NO REFUNDS ARE OFFERED after 1 April 2022 for approved Presenters; after 15 March 2022 for Volunteers (who were confirmed before that date); nor after 1 July 2022 for ANY registrant. Last minute cancellations, regardless of your situation, are subject to certain allocated expenses that have been already paid to the Hotel, so please plan ahead and understand that it may not be possible to refund those costs. All cancellations or refunds for room and/or meal reservations made with the Loews Ventana Resort Hotel are subject to hotel policies and must be resolved directly with the Hotel.
FOR PAYMENT OR REGISTRATION QUESTIONS:
contact Alina Mansfield at firstname.lastname@example.org