Will You Help Us Promote the 2017 Conference?
We encourage IASD speakers to promote the conference event. The more attendees at the event, the more people that get to hear the awesome content you have to share.
The following graphics are sized for both Facebook and Twitter sharing as a photo (they do not qualify for paid boosted posts.) They can also be embedded into emails that can be sent to your personal network.
To save the graphic to your local computer by:
- Right Click on the image > Save Image As f rom the drop-down menu. The Save Image dialogue will open. Rename the picture in the “Save As” field. Choose where you want to save the picture to in the “Where” field.
- Click the “Save” Button
- Move your track pad arrow so that it is resting on the picture.
- Press and hold the “Control” key on your keyboard, then click the picture. A drop-down menu will appear. Release the “Control” key.
- Select “Save Image As…” from the drop-down menu. The Save Image dialogue will open. Rename the picture in the “Save As” field. Choose where you want to save the picture to in the “Where” field.
- Click the “Save” button.
Then sign into Facebook or Twitter. Write your post and upload this graphic as you would a photo. Direct to the URL http://www.iasdconferences/2017
Interviews with Our Keynote Speakers, as seen on Unzipped with Kelly Sullivan Walden
- To link to Gayle Delaney’s YouTube Video: https://tinyurl.com/iasdgayle
- To Link to Jeremy’s YouTube Interview: https://tinyurl.com/iasdjeremy
- To Link to Bob Hoss’s YouTube Interview: Dreams that CHANGE our LIVES!
- To Link to Walter Berry’s YouTube interview: 3-D dreaming: Dreams, Death & Drawing
- Patricia Garfield gave an radio interview (no video)
Members can receive special conference registration discounts. Please feel free to share our promotional video. It can be found on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9Tmy268P6U
IASD invites and welcomes the participation of dreamers from all cultures. There are social, cultural, and transpersonal aspects to dream experience.
International Association for the Study of Dreams is a non-profit, international, multidisciplinary organization dedicated to the pure and applied investigation of dreams and dreaming. Our purposes are to promote an awareness and appreciation of dreams in both professional and public arenas; to encourage research into the nature, function, and significance of dreaming; to advance the application of the study of dreams; and to provide a forum for the eclectic and interdisciplinary exchange of ideas and information.
Here is a full color print out (Standard USA 8.5 x 11 paper size)
Click on graphic to enlarge to full size. Right click > Save As and print from your computer.
Article to Share on Social Media:
Do You Love Dreams? Written by Clare R Johnson, PhD.
or you may click to download the article to repost on your blog / website. *Note this article is in PDF format and not directly shareable on social media. Use the Do You Love Dreams link for social media purposes.