Help us spread the news about our Annual International Dream Conference.
(More marketing graphics to come. It’s still early in the planning session. Please check back here frequently for images to share on social media.)
Use of IASD graphics:
- Do not alter colors, text or logo in any way.
- Link back to: http://www.iasdconferences/2020
- Please download graphics locally, do not hot link to this page.
- If you need a customized graphic, please email Laura Atkinson with the subject: “Media to Share” in the subject line.
To save the graphic to your local computer by:
- Right Click on the image > Save Image As f rom the drop-down menu. The Save Image dialogue will open. Rename the picture in the “Save As” field. Choose where you want to save the picture to in the “Where” field.
- Click the “Save” Button
- Move your track pad arrow so that it is resting on the picture.
- Press and hold the “Control” key on your keyboard, then click the picture. A drop-down menu will appear. Release the “Control” key.
- Select “Save Image As…” from the drop-down menu. The Save Image dialogue will open. Rename the picture in the “Save As” field. Choose where you want to save the picture to in the “Where” field.
- Click the “Save” button.
Then sign into Facebook . Write your post and upload this graphic as you would a photo. Add this URL to your written post http://www.iasdconferences/2020