- Back to PsiberDreaming Home
- How PsiberDreaming Online Conference Works
- DreamArt Gallery
- Presenters Bios and Abstracts
- PsiberDreaming Calendar / Schedule
Contests & Special Events
Help us spread the news about our Annual International Dream Conference.
Use of IASD graphics:
- Do not alter colors, text or logo in any way.
- Link back to: http://www.iasdconferences/psi2019
- Please download graphics locally, do not hot link to this page.
- If you need a customized graphic, please email Laura Atkinson with the subject: “Media to Share” in the subject line.
To save the graphic to your local computer by:
- Right Click on the image > Save Image As f rom the drop-down menu. The Save Image dialogue will open. Rename the picture in the “Save As” field. Choose where you want to save the picture to in the “Where” field.
- Click the “Save” Button
- Move your track pad arrow so that it is resting on the picture.
- Press and hold the “Control” key on your keyboard, then click the picture. A drop-down menu will appear. Release the “Control” key.
- Select “Save Image As…” from the drop-down menu. The Save Image dialogue will open. Rename the picture in the “Save As” field. Choose where you want to save the picture to in the “Where” field.
- Click the “Save” button.
Then sign into Facebook . Write your post and upload this graphic as you would a photo. Add this URL to your written post http://www.iasdconferences/psi2019