Contests & Special Events
Group Psi Game
Hosted by Joy Fatooh, Maria C. Cernuto and Ralf Penderak
Welcome to the Seventh Annual Group Psi Game! This is the event that works something like the Precognitive Dreaming Contest, as we incubate dreams to see the right target picture, which will only be chosen in the future, except that all participants dream together and then work together to solve the mystery in a fun and fascinating process that improves every year with participants’ suggestions.
Group Psi Game Schedule in brief:
Monday, October 1
- Group Psi Game Information Posted; Group IntroductionsTuesday, October 2
- Group Psi Dreaming BeginsWednesday, October 3, starting 12 noon EDT
- Post dreams; Preliminary Discussion begins.Thursday, October 4, 12 noon EDT
- Four possible target pictures posted; Final Discussion and Voting begins.Saturday, October 6, 6 p.m. EDT / 3 p.m. PDT
- Group Choice Deadline. Target posted.